Temporary / Interims
As the human element has to be at the forefront of our permanent recruitment practice, technology is the key to our contract service. Whilst consideration is still maintained on suitability, our client’s primary interest is in whether we have the resources and the speed with which we can deliver them. The speed of our search is attained by state-of-the-art specialist recruitment software that allows utmost effectiveness.
Each candidate’s curriculum vitae is scanned into the system, backed up by numerous, windows based skills and profile templates. This enables any requirement to be evaluated immediately – whether spreadsheet ability, language fluency, specific technical requirements or qualifications, via both a skills match and word search. Every conversation with a candidate is tracked to maximise awareness of availability, contact numbers and desired rates of pay.
Holden Jones equally recognise the importance of ensuring the remunerative contentment of temporaries, within clients budget restrictions, through sensible margins to enable high rates of pay relative to the marketplace. Though impossible to guarantee, this is intended to ensure the completion of assignments, recognising the importance of continuity, particularly in project work.
Holden Jones operates an etimesheet system that enables clients to authorise worker’s hours online.
Retained Search Assignments
There are times when the recruitment of an individual is so specialised or critical within your department, it requires a more individual service. Holden Jones’ retained search recruitment solution offers a client tailored project management package to provide the devoted resource you need to secure the best candidate available in the marketplace at a given time.
Working with you from the outset, Holden Jones will be instrumental in constructing the job description, planning the most appropriate sourcing strategy whether a branded advertising campaign or targeted searching, setting out the project timescales and key deliverables to the assignment.
The benefits to our clients are apparent:
- A client driven process, individually customized to them
- Candidates being interviewed for their specific vacancy adding value through tailored questioning
- Clearly defined deliverables
- A more solid shortlist of greater quality with committed, selective candidates outside of the open database marketplace
- Devoted resource invested in the process ensures a more thorough searching of
- Retained Project Managers handle a lower volume of assignments than contingency to ensure their results
- Dedicated advertising response is on a ‘first option’ basis for the duration of the campaign
- Detailed presentation and research reporting
- Personality profiling
- Achieving Corporate Profile
- Greater advertising response, but filtered through Holden Jones
Whether you are recruiting for Chief Financial Officer, Financial Director, Corporate Finance professional, Financial Controller, Senior Manager, International exposure or a specific skill set, you will find Holden Jones’ Retained Search offers an unstinting commitment to service delivery and the fulfillment of client needs.
It is a highly effective, flexible and less prescriptive recruitment solution to sourcing the very best employees.